Your Answer To The Complex World
The HR & benefits technology marketplace is complex and constantly changing. There are too many unnecessary reasons why projects fail to meet their objectives. You can’t afford to take on that risk. Technology can deliver substantial value, but only if it’s the right technology for you or your client’s unique needs. There are 100’s of vendors available, but only a select few will likely align with your needs. Why not reduce or eliminate your risks and work with the market’s expert – HR Technology Advisors.
Technology Solutions to Streamline Employer Processes
HR Technology Advisors is an independent, objective expert on HR & Benefits Technology. We study this market every day and have deep experience in helping clients ensure success with technology. You need an expert on your team who can navigate the marketplace and can keep you and your clients informed. At times your clients aren't looking for you to bring them a product, but want support in finding the right solution for a specific challenge.
An Independent, Objective Approach
As HR & benefits technology brokers and consultants, our approach is unique. We don’t lead with products or solutions, but focus on objectively understanding your situation and strategic goals. While we have partnered with vendors and give them Preferred Vendor status, we represent the broad market to ensure you and your client’s needs are being satisfied. We take pride in our proven approach. First, we get at the core issues. Then, we pair methodology with unparalleled experience, enabling us to recommend and implement any vendor - always the best vendor aligned with you or your client’s own requirements. We take pride in knowing every vendor in-depth and keeping abreast of marketplace changes. Our team is simply focused on achieving results.
- Since 1986 - Serving the employee benefit brokers industry
- Since 1997 - Bringing employee benefit brokers technology solutions
- Since 2001 - Founders working together consulting for employee benefit brokers
- Client Relationship Management Software - Implemented industry-specific solution for more than 125 employee benefit brokers
- HR and Benefits Technology Consulting - Completed projects for over 100 employee benefits brokers and general agents
- Service and Implementation - Assisted employers with 10-22,000 employees